Dr Fabian Ring
General Practitioner Registrar
Fabian has a keen focus on Pregnancy, Fertility, Gynaecology, Newborn and Paediatric Care. He performs Iron Infusions, Implanon & Mirena Insertions and removals and child reviews.
Dr Fabian is also a Director on the Board of GPGC.
He has completed a Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology with a First Class Honors in Pregnancy complications.
Fabian grew up in Tugun, and lives with his wife and daughter in Currumbin. He enjoys cycling to work, and surfing.
Areas of Interest
- Paediatric Care
- Mirena Insertion and Removal
- Implanon Insertion and Removal
- Iron Infusions
- Accepts new patients
- Accepts referrals from other doctors for procedures or opinion in area of speciality
- Doctors for doctors
- Interested in practice-based research
- Interested in teaching registrars
- Interested in teaching medical students